The Question/Answer period for this 470 has expired.
Questions already answered for this 470 will show below.
Q: The following information is need for Item 21 for Cellular Telephones.
Exactly how many lines?
How many are smartphones and how many are basic?
How much calling/texting and/or data are they going to be using?
Any particular phone? I.E.-Apple, Android-Samsung, Motorola, LG
Any other useful information in regards to this subject.
A: Please provide cost effective options and the applicant will evaluate. If selected, quantities will be calculated and Item 21 completed in accordance with the applicant's decisions.
Q: I am a vendor with services that are on this ITB and currently under contract with Great Circle. Am I required to submit a bid for services already installed and under contract between our two companies?
A: Services under contract are generally not bid, as Early Termination Liability is generally not cost effective. Most all services requested on this 470 are coming out of contract or MTM/Tariff. Some requests are new. The Internet Circuit is under contract, but the applicant is looking at the cost of adding bandwidth, especially if it is not channelized and supports the transport of VoIP to the PSTN. Please respond accordingly to these requests.
Q: please put me on the list for questions and answers.
A: Done. We appreciate your interest.
Q: I am interested in the services at the St. James, MO location and I have a few questions specific to that campus.
1. How many POTS lines are needed at this location? The RFP states up to 150, but I assume that it would be much less at this location.
2. Can you provide more information on your SIP needs at St. James?
3. Is it safe to assume that you will have either a SIP solution or POTS lines, but not both?
4. Does everything on the campus come to one demarcation point
A: 1) Please provide pricing, the applicant will notify the winning bidder of the number of lines. Please include all fees, and taxes, if possible list all the eligible and ineligible components. If pricing per site varies, provide the appropriate pricing per site.
2) Unfortunately not, the applicant will notify the winning bidder of the number of lines. Please include all fees, and taxes, if possible list all the eligible and ineligible components. If pricing per site varies, provide the appropriate pricing per site. One SIP provider for all services in preferred as the goal is to use the main Internet connection for transport to the PSTN and the MPLS network for on network sites.
3. Unsure, certain technologies may be used depending on requirements and technology (alarms, E911, etc.) The applicant's evaluations, per the evaluation matrix, shall determine the service used.
4. Make the assumption that each campus has an MDF and IDFs.
Q: Can we still respond to the RFP if we can respond to 1 of the services listed? In other words, if we cannot respond to all of the requested services are we unable to respond to the services we can provide?
A: Please respond to one or more of the requested services. If you want to be clear about the services you are responding to, or not responding to, please make appropriate comments within your response. The applicant will evaluate the responses and award the business to the most cost effective service provider.
Q: Test to confirm operability.
A: Functionality appears to be working fine.