The Question/Answer period for this 470 has expired.
Questions already answered for this 470 will show below.
Q: We have two types of users for line charges:
Admin (users with over 250 minutes of local and long distance calls)
Classroom and or a Low usage user with (less than 250 minutes of local and long distance calls).
Help me with the details
Please answering the questions listed below so I can put together an accurate proposal?
1. The number of Admin Users
2. The number of Classroom/Low Usage Users
3. The number of DIDís (Dial in Direct)
4. Do you have existing network set up for Hosted VoIP
5. Anticipated E-Rate discount (%)
6. Do you want to use existing phones
7. What is the current phone model numbers
8. Do you currently have Hosted VoIP
A: Q1/Q2. - Provide options for both, make sure quantity 1 is known for price comparison.
Q5. NSLP participation gives a 90% discount on Cat 1 services (less 60% per modernization order)
Q6. We have Cisco 505g and we will do all config
Q7. We have all needed phones
Q8. We are not using hosted VoIP now
Q: How many DID's will you need ?
How many phones are there?
Are there phones in all the classrooms ? Will teachers require voicemail ?
A: Question: How many DID's will you need - at least 26, contract should address growth
How many phones are there - at least 26, contract should address growth
Are there phones in all the classrooms - Yes
Will teachers require voicemail - Yes, the number of Voice Mail boxes shall not limited to the number of phones.